Thursday, March 28, 2013

Holy Thursday

Piazza Navona at Night

Today we toured the Vatican Museum (my parents and I).  We took our time going through the rooms before settling for a while back in the Sistine Chapel.  It was wonderful to be able to experience it for a second time.  Afterwards we grabbed some lunch at a pizzaria and rested at the apartment.  We took the 45 minute walk to the Angelicum so I could show them where I take classes and the beautiful walking route I take.  Unfortunately, the Ange was closed so we wandered back and met up with the rest of the group for Holy Thursday Mass at the Gesu.  Afterwards, we grabbed dinner at a place I’ve wanted to try called, “Da Francescas” by the Piazza Navona.  Unfortunately, we weren’t that impressed by the food and the service, but I’m glad we gave it a try.  Then we headed back to our rooms for the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment